AmigaActive (1399/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:18 May 2000 at 13:01:44
Subject:Re: Test - don't read

From: Andy Wanless <yd@flump.tele2.co.uk>

> > I said *don't* read!
> This is like having a big red button with the words "Do not push the big
> red button" on. How could I not read it???

Speaking of which...

-==Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord==-
#9: I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely
necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled
"Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead
trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it.
Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.

:)

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

Ask me about my vow of silence.

Remember the good 'ol days